Looks like my humble little ruby gem has gathered some interest on GitHub https://github.com/Druwerd/hudson-remote-api/network =)
It’s great to see other people working with the code base and expanding upon it.
I just finished merging the latest pull requests and released a new version hudson-remote-api 0.3.1
New Features & Fixes:
- fixed https support – Jai Singh
- Add in #url method to Job – Jon Moses
- Regexp patch XML from git based projects – Jon Moses
- Pull at the culprit of failing builds – Jon Moses
- Added crumb fetching – Jason Rickman
Thanks to everyone who contributed!